This is a traditional Folk spell for those people seeking love; After performing this spell your loved one will come to you as long as it corresponds with the will of destiny.
May find the love of your life…….
A wine stem-ware or chalice.
A red silk cord long enough to make with it a necklace which would reach your heart from your neck.
A ring (it is customary to use your mother’s wedding ring and it is recommended that you do so).
The best day for casting love spells is traditionally Beltane
1) Put the wine stem-ware or chalice on a table or altar.
2) Hang the ring on the cord to create sort of a pendulum hold the cord’s two ends with your thumb and index finger parallel the little finger of your other hand shall touch the table (or altar).
3) Next you shall descend the ”pendulum” that you created with the cord and ring into the chalice (or wine stem-ware) while it is inside the cup yet still hanging in the air and it shouldn’t touch the walls yet at this point
4) Now you have to say your name in a loud and clear manner after which you say your loved one’s name thrice in the same manner you shall focus your mind on your loved one you may let the ”pendulum” to shake now as you focus on him/her it is necessary for the ring to touch the walls of the cup in a number of times which corresponds to the number of letters in your loved one’s name.
5) Then you shall just wear the ”pendulum” that you’ve created as a necklace while the ring stays on the spot where your heart is and so shall it be worn for three weeks (for 21 days and 21 nights).
It is said that if destiny wishes you to be together (s)he by all means will surely come to you now you shall just hope that Hera/Mokosh destiny will act kindly and smile upon you.